Monday, March 30, 2020

Be Your Professional And Accurate Male Vocalist











About:

Hi, welcome to my gig page.



Need help bringing your musical ideas to life?

Well, you're in the right place! Hi im a professional singer/songwriter for over 15 years working on project both locally and over seas.


Let me use my experience to help you mold and create your ideas into a beautiful song.

I can sing pretty much sing anything you need, from gospel, r&b, jazz, pop, reggae, dancehall to country.

If you need a soulful voice with a sultry tone, you've found the right man for the job.


Side Notes:

*Licencing Information* 

My name and image may not be used without my permission. You may distribute your product as you wish but my name and image cannot be attached aside from my written permission.



-I do not offer samples at this time



-I do not write lyrics or melodies on this gig



-Please contact me to discuss your project before placing your order



THANKS! :)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

such a gifted artist, looking forward for another project soon :)

Seller's Response:

It was great working with your as your male vocalist.

Seller's Response:

Ramize did very good job, very nice vocal professionally recorded. Would definitely recommend!

:

Excellent. Good communication. Great vocals. Great understanding / interpretation of the requirements. Fantastic work.

:

It was an awesome pleasure working with you. 😊




No comments:

Post a Comment