Wednesday, July 25, 2018

I will Compose Vocal Melody & Harmonies and Write the Lyrics for your Full Song and record it

I will Compose Vocal Melody & Harmonies and Write the Lyrics for your Full Song and record it












About:

I'm a professional singer and performer. In 2013 I was a finalist on The X Factor Bulgaria!
I would love to work with you! :)

NOTE:
I do not create instrumentals! 
I do not offer videos!

Here is what I offer:
- 5$ to sing 15 secs of the lead melody 
- 25$ to compose and record harmonies for your project
- 40$ to compose vocal melody for a verse and a hook
- 40$ to write lyrics for a verse and a hook

MY SPECIAL OFFERS:
- For 30$ I will sing your JINGLE up to 30 secs with harmonies. The price includes commercial use.
- For 100$ you get a FULL length song with harmonies plus commercial rights.
- For 120$ you get vocal melody and harmonies composed by me for your FULL length song plus all the VOCALS!The price includes the commercial rights.
- For 150$ I will write lyrics, 
compose vocal melody and harmonies for your song and I will record all the vocals. The price includes the commercial rights.

You must provide:
- Lyrics
- Vocal recording of the vocal melody ( if original song)
- Instrumental (unless you only want a capella)

Please send me a message before placing an order! 
I would love to be a part of your project. Don't hesitate to contact me! :)




Reviews


unfulliceyt:clear nice vocal, professional.\nand fast delivery service.

teddybennington:Thank you very much! I'm looking forward to working with you again! :)

sundayclaire:Just what I was looking for, thanks!

teddybennington:Thank you so much! I would love to work with you again! :)

rafhelp:took a bit longer than i expected to delivery but it was recorded more or less as i wanted


No comments:

Post a Comment