Wednesday, July 25, 2018

I will produce an original custom instrumental track

I will produce an original custom instrumental track












About:

I will create a masterpiece of a song that fits your needs. I will make a full song at least 3 minutes in length, filled with beautiful melodies, catchy choruses, and lots of instrument-filled parts!

INSTRUMENTS I USE
-Acoustic Guitar
-Electric Guitar
-Drumset
-Piano
-Violin, Cello, Strings
-Percussion Drums
-Bass Guitar
-And lots more creative sounds that the song calls for

PICK YOUR GENRE
-I can create music of ANY genre
-Re-create a particular style of music similar to a Song you like
-Make a song of similar influence to a Musician you like


I have to raise my price on Fiverr due to the rediculous 20% they take for themselves.
If you prefer to purchase one of my tracks at my normal price of $250 USD, just send me an email at (business.alrosia@ gmail .com)(delete spaces) and we can discuss your track and even a payment plan there if you need to do separate payments. Thanks! 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment