Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Be Your Amazing Singer In English And In Italian











About:

I will be your professional singer, vocalist. Let's work together if you're looking for powerful vocals that can able to sing even in rock style!

As you can see I've worked here with few customers that always left a good review about my job with them.
I ca sing all the genre that you want!

I am recording on a Rode Tm1-A, Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 interface, running Ableton Live Suite 10.
With your instruction and/or reference tracks I will record my vocals on your tracks or cover as you want.
I'm a singer really professional and I worked with a lot of bands and singers.
Send me your song (.mp3 or .wav). 

Also I have to know all of the informations about the song and how do you want it then I will record you, otherwise I won't do anything.






Reviews


:

Nothing to complain about, good as Always.

:

What an amazing voice! Perfect job, fast delivery.

:

Her voice simply hypnotize me, clear and simple but efficient.

:

She's getting better and better, trying to get out the best of her voice each time. She's got talent but needs a little bit more experience. Work with her is always fulfilling.

:

I'm falling in love with her voice. Her skills are growing up at lightspeed. Friendly help with your musical ideas. 10/10




No comments:

Post a Comment