Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Feature In Any Song











About:

Hey Fiverr!



Are you looking for fun and energetic male vocals on one of your songs?



Then I have some great news.. I legit do that!



With 10 years experience writing and recording music, I can match any style you desire.



I have even been featured on Comedy Centrals show @Midnight for my music.



So what are you waiting for? Contact me today and let's make a hit single!

Reviews


:

Great working with you. The seller delivers before time, responds quickly and provides the exact gig you see.

:

Delivered exactly what I asked for with a good quality

:

What was cool about this project, is the seller had an idea that could make the project better, researched the option, cleared it with me, and it made the project that much better in the end. Definitely a positive experience.

:

amazing with everything

:


No comments:

Post a Comment