Saturday, January 11, 2020

Sing Perfect Male Harmonies On Your Song











About:

Adding rich and warm harmonies to your song is the perfect way to lift a song from good to great.

I will add layered harmonies, perfectly suited to your song or even sing the lead vocals as well as harmonies.



I've been a full time professional musician for many years and consider myself an expert in harmonising. I can also add guitar work to your song if you wish.  fast turnaround and satisfaction guaranteed!



All I need is your song and the lyrics, point out where you want the harmonies and i'll do the rest.

Please note, if you want me to sing the main melody, a demo track would be well appreciated.



Do let me know if you have any questions

Tom

Reviews


:

Nice working with Tom and getting a nice thicker chorus with his harmony backing vocals. Thank you Tom Best Wishes Pete

:

Very professional vocals! Delivered really quick as well!! Thank you very much!!

:

Surpassed all expectations, first class singer

:

Tom added rich and beautiful harmonies to my song. It was a pleasure working with you again, Thank you! Highly recommended!

:

Thank you Tombedlammusic just perfect voice of an angel beautiful production. Exactly what I wanted.




No comments:

Post a Comment