Saturday, January 11, 2020

Sing Magic Into Your Project











About:

I'm a professional bilingual singer (English, Swedish and Icelandic) and I would love to sing your song! Whether your song is completely written or you need some help finishing it up, I'm happy to work with you to make it the best it can be.



Delivery time - please contact me before ordering a gig, delivery time is mostly shorter than 7 days. I work part time as a nurse and set a delivery time that I am sure to meet. 



Singing professionally has been a part of my life off and on for 20 years, doing both studio recordings and live performances as lead singer and backing vocalist. My voice has a wide range of qualities and I do most genres like folk, rock, soul, jazz and I also dabble a little in opera. I adapt to the song at hand and I'm open to get directions. If you give me creative freedom most likely you will receive something melodious with a present nerve to it, not too "ad libby" and not a lot of wailing.



Vocal range: B3-D5. 



Equipment

  • JJLabs BMC3 condenser mic (I can use a basic SM58 dynamic mic on request)
  • Focusrite Scarlett audio interface
  • Logic Pro
  • Studio isolation headphones

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome job as the last time!

:

Very pleasant to work with and zero problems. Fast delivery too, just fine.

:

Awesome Job, thank you so much

:

Sarianna is a singer with a unique voice and lots of emotional skills. Wonderful job!

:

Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment