Thursday, January 9, 2020

Be You Professional Female Singer And Songwriter











About:

Hi!

I'm a young and experienced professional singer. I've been studying, teaching and singing for many years and can help with any kind of vocal production you need.
I will enhance your track by singing strong melodies, backing vocals and adding lyrics or if need-be compose songs from scratch.
I deliver high quality recordings with a top tier condenser microphone.


Please contact me before placing your order so I can better understand what you want, make sure you read all the details about my gig. If you want something that is not listed, contact me and a custom order can be made. 

 

Feel free to ask any question!



I would love to share my passion for music with you! 



Regards, Agustina



Reviews


:

Definitely got more than I paid for. Beautiful voice, thank you Agustina!!!

:

It was the second time I've ordered a recording from Agustina, and just like the first time, everything was perfect, she delivered exactly what I've expected. Very professional singer, highly recommended!

:

Outsanding work, with very quick respone-time. Absolutely recommended vocalist!

:

Talented songwriter! Great communication!

:

Agustina is very professional, and very attentive in his work. She does not hesitate to make proposals and is very involved in her work. As far as timing is concerned, that's perfect too. Thank you for your great work, and I won't hesitate to call on your services again for a next song.




No comments:

Post a Comment