Friday, January 10, 2020

Sing Angelic Chorals Or Mystical Chants











About:

Please contact me BEFORE ordering to check vocal range and availability.

I don't read scores. Please provide guide vocals and an instrumental.



Are you looking for angelic, out of this world chorals? Or maybe some mystical (or creepy) heathen chanting? How about a jingle with lots and lots of harmonies. Well, look no more!



I am a soprano with a sweet, soft, angelic voice and an ear for harmonies.

I will chant vowels, words or certain phrases you want me to chant. Or I will make a heavenly (or sinister) chorale with lots and lots of layers, harmonies and background vocals.



Being also a skilled linguist, I am able do this in all the languages that I speak (Romanian, English, German, Italian, Spanish, French), and even in other languages, if you provide me with an audio example of how it should be pronounced. I also have a flair for fantasy or ancient languages.



This is my equipment:
- acoustically treated room
- Røde NT1-A cardioid condenser microphone
- Focusrite 2i2 audio interface
- Samplitude Music Studio - DAW


You will receive high quality WAV files (44100 Hz, 16 bit). 



*This gig refers to raw vocals only!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wonderful voice and singing of Avalokitesvara! Exceptionally impressed and delighted with the seller's communication, talents, and efficiency to deliver. Thank you very much!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for your kind words and for giving me the freedom to arrange the vocals as I saw fit. I loved working on your song. May it bring healing to the people listening to it.

Seller's Response:

Wonderful experience as always

Seller's Response:

It was my pleasure to work with you on this project, too. Thank you for everything!

:

Beautiful work as always!




No comments:

Post a Comment