Sunday, January 19, 2020

Sing Your Commercial Jingle Or Song In English Or Italian











About:

Hi there! 

I'm Eric, Professional Singer and Sound Engineer. 



My training and expertise give me the confidence to achieve the emotionality and style of delivery that you need. You will receive a high-quality recording ready to use.



I Transform your idea in a wonderful and unique JINGLE HIT.



  1. I deliver professional high quality singing voice for your commercial jingles. (Audio stems)

  2. Fast Delivery and samples of a mixed version by me.
  3. I can sing in English or Italian and i translate your lyrics for FREE.

I also work as professional session singer with +200 clients.

Past clients include BBC and Commercial Websites.



I can sing acapella song too.



** If you need a FULL SONG (not Jingle) i have dedicated services on my profile.

**If you have any questions or would like to make a custom order, please feel free to send a message before booking. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Friendly, quick and competent

Seller's Response:

Thanks too much, Cheers

Seller's Response:

Thanks! All perfect!

Seller's Response:

Thanks too much! Cheers

Seller's Response:

Great delivery always. He is very creative with the melodies. Thanks!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment