Sunday, January 19, 2020

Sing Lead Harmony And Beatbox











About:

Need vocals for your song?  Or maybe just your own beatboxer?  If you have ever wanted to hear your song put into an acapella context, a la the Fiverrtonix (Get it? Because Five=Penta in Greek), you've come to the right place.  Whatever you need for your song, I'm here to help.  



Any style any length (just order the number of gigs per 30 seconds to match your song length).  I have had the opportunity to be a professional musician for the last 10 years, playing and singer oversees, in theatres and stadiums around the US, and from my personal studio in Nashville Tn.  



Just let me know your specific needs and I can send you a quote for mixing, other instruments, etc.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

nice work!

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Michael gives me EVERYTHING I ask for. I make some pretty inconvenient requests of him, and he always does them for me like the true professional that he is. He asks me when he has a question about my lyrics, and when I am being unclear. I love working with him.

Seller's Response:

Thank you! Always glad to work with you and it is my pleasure doing so! Looking forward to our next project!

:

Michael's got a terrific voice, and he is genuinely interested in giving me exactly what I want. He delivered this gig so fast, and he did extra work for me to make my project even better. I am definitely going to use him again. A great guy!




No comments:

Post a Comment