Friday, January 10, 2020

Provide Killer Vocals For Your Rock Metal Song











About:

Hello there! I’m Giovanni Leoncini.

I’m singer and songwriter of Bitter Blend it is a Brazilian Rock Band from Maceió. I have experience recording, live performing and composing Rock/Metal songs.

I have dynamic and versatile vocal range trying to sound unique and true. I master drive/gutural techniques vocals performing that's full of life and emotion.

Here on Fiverr, I offer my vocal services exclusively for meet your needs and produce the best work possible. Check out my vocal style above to know if it's what you're looking for.

Please message me before ordering. Let’s talk about your song and what you're looking for in a vocalist.

What you provide me:

  • Instrumental track with BPM
  • Lyrics
  • Melody reference
  • General idea of style and genre of vocal desired

What I deliver to you:

  • HQ áudio files with killer vocal performance
  • Ideas and suggestions for review
  • Open communication


I can sing also for: BLUES, DISCO, TECHNO, HOUSE, COMMERCIAL JINGLE, CHARACTERS.

Languages: English, Spanish and Portuguese.



Looking forward to provide a killer vocals for you!





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment