Monday, March 2, 2020

Be Your Original, Standout Female Vocalist











About:

**For a free mp3 sample of how my voice will sound on your music (20 seconds max) - contact me now**



My name is Shannon. I am a professional, full-time and university qualified vocalist/musician/performer, originally from the shores of New Zealand.



It is my primary mission to spread high-quality, uplifting music around the world, spreading joy wherever I go.



For my body of work contact me: I am currently focused on my solo electronic project: performing festivals/concerts and workshops.



Feel free to contact me for links to my body of work and commercial use questions - I respond quickly.



Have no doubt that I am experienced and original - I will take inspiration from your music to create something really special, catchy and uniquely ours.



I look forward to working with you!









Reviews


:

Amazing singer and songwritter!!! Thank you very very much!!!

:

I sound a bit like a broken record......Shannon Rules !

:

Thank you shanon for your prestation

:

Excellent work as always! One of my favorite singers on Fiverr. Great performance.

:

Great, beautiful, amazing




No comments:

Post a Comment