Friday, January 17, 2020

Record Any Type Of Lead Or Background Vocals For Your Song











About:

Hi, this is Jariel. I'm a professional singer, having studied voice as my principle instrument for over 10 years. I have classical training and plenty of experience performing in different styles such as

- Pop

- Rock

- Funk

- Ballads

- Singer-Songwriter

- Jazz

- Gospel

- Soul

- R&B

- Salsa

- Afro-Caribbean styles (Bomba, Plena)

- Opera

- Worship/CCM (Contemporary Christian Music)

- Musical Theater, etc



I can sing both in Spanish and English any of the styles listed above.  This is what you need for your song. Leave me a message if you're interested. 

Reviews


:

Fantastic singing and song writing Very easy to work with.

:

Great experience! Very touching voice! I will come back again when I need new music!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment