Friday, January 17, 2020

Write And Sing You A Wonderful Original Song











About:

I am a Songwriter, recently graduated from Berklee College of Music. I have been writing for over 10 years and am very confident in my writing abilities. I love recording and releasing my own music as well as collaborating with others. I have over 100,000 plays on my spotify tracks and am so excited to create more music! I could simply write you lyrics and send those or write a song with accompaniment. I can then mix and master that to make a high quality track if needed. I would need subject matter and just a brief idea of what you're looking for or I can write you anything if you don't have a specific idea. I can write for any style. Hope to work with you!

Reviews


:

It was fantastic. She delivered above and beyond what I was hoping for.

:

Excellent experience again. Very happy.

:

Very professional and up on her game. I like her work and will be using her service again. She tries to give the buyer what they ask for

:

Excellent as always!

:

Delighted once again. Great vocal very well recorded. Totally professional A+++




No comments:

Post a Comment