Thursday, March 26, 2020

Be Your Female Vocalist











About:

I am an experienced, full time vocalist and lyricist. I love what I do, and put a lot of time and effort in to the orders I work with. 



I have a unique, strong and melodic voice. I have experience in a variety of genres, and am able to adjust my singing style accordingly. 



I enjoy working closely with my buyers, and offer a fully collaborative service, where your input matters, and we strive to create the sound you envision. 

Reviews


:

Cayl not did an amazing job, but went the extra mile to take it to a level I couldn’t have managed. This is an excellent singer!

:

I'm much more than pleased. If you're reading this, then you'd better get Cayla to work on your project while she's still available. Her voice is so ideally suited to certain types of music that I predict she may be snapped-up by some big-time producer for an exclusive recording contact before long. I still can't believe I was lucky enough to find her.

:

Carla Fox is the real deal, her voice is of the heavens and her passion is unparalleled. her communication and willingness to try to understand your vision ar refreshing and she delivers a performance that shows not only her passion and talent but also the x-factor we all look for in a star. 5 stars

:

The song I gave her was NOT easy. She returned excellent product on time.

:

Thank you for great recordings.




No comments:

Post a Comment