Thursday, March 26, 2020

Be Your Female Singer And Songwriter











About:



*Please message me before placing an order *



I am a trained singer, live performer and session singer/vocalist with 20 years of experience as well as 15 years of professional recording experience.

I have released multiple albums which have received radio airplay all over the world.

I have experience singing and writing rock, pop, EDM and blues music and I work in a professional, sound treated studio with high quality gear.



I will record lead vocals and and ,for the premium package, multiple layers of harmonies for an original or cover song.

You will need to provide the backing track, melody and lyrics (unless you're hiring me to write a melody or lyrics - listed under extras)



Upon completion, you will receive individual dry, uncompressed vocal tracks as well as a rough mix.



Extras (at an additional cost):

  • I will write the lyrics for you
  • I will produce the vocal melody and harmonies myself
  • I will mix your track for you
  • I will write and record the instrumentation


Please feel free to send me a message with any questions you may have.



DAW: Studio One 4 

Audio Interface: Focusrite

Preamp: Rupert Neve 511

Microphone: AKG C414



I look forward to making music with you! :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Hana is a powerful singer and also is a wonderful acoustic guitar player. If you need a revision, she'll fix it perfectly. You cannot go wrong with Hana. She truly has soul!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much Turfseer. That is very kind of you! It is always wonderful working with you too.

Seller's Response:

Hana is one of the best vocalists out there. You need a revision? She'll nail it perfectly! Yes you need to hire Hana. She IS super versatile.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much turfseer! That is so kind of you :) A pleasure working with you as always!

Seller's Response:

Hana has done four songs for me so far. All her work has been top notch. The latest song required only one minor change. Hana is an exceptional musician. You cannot go wrong hiring her for your project!




No comments:

Post a Comment