Friday, March 27, 2020

Create Drum Guitar Or Vocal Tacks For Your Music











About:

I am able to record backing tracks for your song, jingle, or create a completely original song, jingle, or other musical need. In order to better serve you send an audio file of your project to me so that I can listen and create the perfect backing track for drum, guitar, or vocals depending on your need. If it is an original jingle or song you are in search of I will need details of the subject matter in order to better serve your needs. I will be recording all tracks with a mackie digital mixer with recording and mixing capabilities. Drums will be recorded using a set of Roland td17's ran into the mixer. With this set up I can create the exact drum sound you will need for your project. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment