Friday, March 27, 2020

Be Your Male Low Baritone Singer











About:

I can sing your lyrics and your melody, just need you to send me the lyrics and a track with your instrumental and melody.

Or, if you want me to write your lyrics, I can do it for an extra price.

Reviews


:

Really nice working with Talles, always friendly and works hard & the video is cool to have as well. Keep going strong Bro Best Wishes Pete

:

Excellent work. Exactly as I requested Thank you so much!

:

Early delivery, top notch performance, high quality audio. Zero complaints here. Amazing artist. 10/10 would hire again.

:

Great job and turned around very quickly, despite the fact that it had to be done in an unusual style. Talles was also great to deal with - clear and helpful and really wanted to do whatever was necessary to do the job the way I wanted it. I would recommend him very highly and would not hesitate to work with him again.

:

Talles has done a great take here. Lovely to work with, nice deep rich voice, very understanding of music and all around good guy A+++ Best Wishes Pete




No comments:

Post a Comment