Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will be your top quality professional male session singer

I will be your top quality professional male session singer












About:

***Please do message me before ordering a service. Thank you very much!***

***HIGHLY RATED SELLER***


I'm a professional acoustic singer, songwriter, producer, artist road manager, sound technician and multi-instrumentalist from the Philippines and I would love to sing for your song! Whether your song is already complete with (lyrics, chords and melody) or you need some help finishing it, I'll be happy to work with you to make it the best song it can be. 

Gig extras include:
- HQ Audio File 
- Adding an instrument to the song
- mixing and mastering
- Record a video with the song 

I record in a quiet room with good recording gear, including:
- Samson Q2U USB Microphone and Pop Filter 
- CD-R King Monitors
- CD-R King Model 360 Headphones
- Macbook Pro
- AKAI MPK Mini

***ALL SONGS ARE ROYALTY FREE!*** 

Reviews


marinomusic:cant wait to work again!

ellieramos123:Very awesome buyer!!!

joshboogieman:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

saleh22a:Talented singer and quick delivery, Thanks

ellieramos123:Thank you so much for the review! It was nice working with you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment