Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will record a rap verse for you

I will record a rap verse for you












About:

In these gigs you will receive ether a 8 or 16 bar rap verse. For a hook, intro or you could have me record a full track in my style which would be eight 8 bar verses about any topic or I can provide a concept.

All tracks will be in Mp 4, Mp3, Wave and Raw format with commercial use. Please send me your idea before ordering so we can figure out what gig bets fits your needs.

Please indicate if you want me to send the lyrics and beat by themselves or as one. Be sure to let me know everything you need before the order is complete thank you.

If you have any questions that aren't answered below contact me here on Fiverr and I'll get back to you quickly.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment