Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will sing your song in english

I will sing your song in english












About:

Hello Fiverr~!
I'm the professional singer you were looking for!
I've more than 14 years of experience as singer in choirs, bands, and as a soloist.
I learned english as my second language more than 15 years ago. I focused my attention in pronunciation and performance.

I have a soft, sentimental and sweet kind of voice. I am soprano leggero with good medium tones kind of voice~ :D

So GO ON and let me sing your your song in English!

I'll charge only $5 per 30 seconds of singing.

What's included in the BASIC order? 

  • 3 revisions
  • HQ audio file

NOTE: I will deliver a ".WAV" file, clean, with no effects at all.

I also do offer extras to simplify the work for you and deliver your product as you require

  • Original lyrics: if you have the instrumental song and need some lyrics in english, I'll do the job!
  • Original melody: I will create the vocal melody line for your song (in the case you have only lyrics).
  • Tuned voice: in the case you need the vocals ready to just be added to your song,
  • Instrumental song: if you have lyrics and v. melody, but you don't have the instrumental song and you need someone to sing it.

Contact me if you have any doubt!
All the best

Susana.

Reviews


jackiescales:She's a real talent with great vocals, we just finished the mix and its awesome.\nthanks once again

susaanm:Outstanding Experience!

louistaylor79:Great - revised how I needed it and worked quickly - thanks!

susaanm:Outstanding Experience!

jackiescales:Great voice with great talent and highly responsive,\nthank you once again


No comments:

Post a Comment