Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will write, record, and produce an original song and produce a HQ intro to go with it.

I will write, record, and produce an original song and produce a HQ intro to go with it.












About:

Well come to my Original song/Jingle Gig!

Do you want something to really make your channel stand out?
Encourage people to carry on watching, and increase your subscribers?
Have an original track that your subscribers can download?

If you answer is yes to any of those questions then look no further!

If you have a channel on YouTube, or any other video platform, then I can write you an original song or jingle for your channel. I have over twenty years of experience as a performer, singer-songwriter, and have written many original song for business's and private use. I have written songs for YouTubers will millions of subs, and small business's than need a catchy original jingle.

I typically use rhythm guitar as backing and then, potentially add some lead, add lead vocals, and then add a harmony to bring together a very catchy and professional final product.

Please see the gig video to see some of the work I do with original intros and original music jingles.

If you want me to create a video intro for your music then I can do that to, just take advantage of the extra packages.

I look forward to working on your project with you.

Satisfaction guaranteed!

Gareth


Reviews


spinoftown:It's the 2nd time I've hired Gareth, and both times the guy did what he said he would \u0026 on time. Quality of work on on par with what he advertised. Can't beat that. Will use him again.

garethbawden:Great project! Amazing communication. Looking forward to working on future projects together.

spinoftown:I was contacted quickly, and he provided the service as advertised. Friendly \u0026 reliable, he gets 5 stars from me.

garethbawden:Great project! Really fun to work on. Client was great at communicating what he wanted. Looking forward to future projects together.

coley27:Great experience. Got exactly what I was looking for. Will use again in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment