Sunday, January 5, 2020

Sing On Your Edm











About:

Hi Fiverr,

My name is Zindy. I'm a platinum recording artist & singer songwriter, with multiple top 10 hits

in countries such as Australia, Germany, Denmark and Sweden. 



I've sold over 2 million records throughout my career and have co-written songs to platinum

selling artists. 



I also offer song writing for your project, message me for a special quote. 



If you are unsure of what to choose, please contact me prior to ordering!



Please send me the following information:

  1. Your track. If you do not have one, I can sing acapella, at your request. 
  2. An example or reference, of what you might want me to sound like. 

  3. Any specific or special instructions you might want. 




  • All songs are royalty free up to 1,000 sales* see FAQ for more info





Reviews


:

Amazing results ! Such a professorial singer

:

Very professional

:

Zindy is a great singer with alot experience. She did make all the difference and did make my new EDM track shine. She is a great person, easy to work with and she will go the ecstra mile for you until you are satisfied. Defanently one of the best singers i did ever work with. I will be back. Thanks Zindy.

:

Great job!

:

Zindy is a true professional and brings utter magic to any song!,I would recommend Zindy for all your projects if you are looking for a professional polished sound!




No comments:

Post a Comment