Monday, February 24, 2020

Be Pro Rap Songwriter Or Ghostwrite Hip Hop Songs











About:

The order begins with a chat message.



We write Hip, Pop and R&B song, plus MORE



Do you need . . 



  • A Song for a BIRTHDAY?
  • A Rap or Pop BUSINESS AD?
  • A Song for a LOVED ONE?
  • A funny Song for a FRIEND?
  • A Song for YOU To Rap Or Sing?


I have 20 years experience of Recording Music:



  • Hip Hop
  • R&B
  • Pop
  • EDM
  • Rock
  • Funk
  • Soul
  • PLUS MORE




My team is always available to communicate with you. So I can deliver exactly what you want, as quickly as possible. 



I will also, work to promote any finished project that I write for you, as an added bonus.

I have built a considerable following and work with a professional Music Promotion Company on a consistent basis.



Please Contact Me Before Ordering.

Reviews


:

Always on point with every track, every time, can't fault it!!

:

this guy is dope... his flow is remarkable. in going to work with him some more.

:

Fast respond, good quality , meet my demand

:

These guys are awesome I loved working with them

:

Excellent, as always, on point, always adaptive to the track, that's versatility!!




No comments:

Post a Comment