Friday, February 28, 2020

Sing And Compose Your Song











About:

Hey all:)



Nice to have you here, you are welcome to check my gig.

My name is Ron, im singing professionaly for more than 10 years, and i love it.

Ill do my best to make your song the best it can be.



*Please send me a message before you make an order, so i can make you a custom order for your specific needs. 



You can listen to my singing in my soundcloud page  => https://soundcloud.com/user-839180059



For 5$ you will get: 



*20 seconds vocal recording 

*Composing for your written text (if needed)

*Proffesional studio quality recordings

*Commercial use

*WAV+MP3 files.



Please check my extras for more possiblities like:



- Add 20 seconds extra time - 5$

- Add backing vocals - 5$ 

- Add acoustic guitar track - 10$



Enjoy:)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

just perfect

Seller's Response:

I was under a considerable time constraint. Our man delivered as promised

:

Outstanding Experience

:

great person

:

Singing wonderful excellent exceptional value !!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment