Monday, February 24, 2020

Be The Ultimate Male Vocalist For Your Project











About:

**Please message me before ordering. Thank you!!**



I do NOT sing explicit lyrics!!



ABOUT ME:


I am Tony and I am from the US. I live in Houston, Tx. I have been singing professionally for 25 years. I am comfortable singing a variety of genres. I have over 20 years experience of studio recording and mixing. I have sang lead and harmonies on a number of record label projects.



I grew up singing in Church and continued to learn to develop my vocal skills by singing in many local, regional and national singing competitions. From there I sang and traveled with local bands from Texas.



I currently run an Entertainment company that specializes in finding the perfect vocalist for our clients.

 

ABOUT THE GIG:

  • I will deliver dry vocal tracks
  • I will deliver the vocal track(s) in 24bit raw Wav file by default, but I can also deliver them as AIFF or MP3 files. Just let me know what you need.
  • I do not mix or master the project unless requested, and for an additional fee
  • Writing lyrics and/or creating melody lines are NOT a part of this gig. I will sing your song.


Please be as specific as possible with your requests



Shoot me an email if you have any other requests that are not listed

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent communication and dedication to providing us with exactly what we were looking for and then some. Outstanding vocals, we look forward to working with Tony again in the near future.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the opportunity work with you. I would be honored to work with you again.

Seller's Response:

Fantastic seller! His voice is absolutely amazing and I was blown away by the delivery. I sent him the wrong lyrics, which I didn't notice at first, and he graciously revised what I sent him originally with a wonderful attitude. Very nice fellow, I would work with him again in an instant A+++

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you.

Seller's Response:

Tony's the best




No comments:

Post a Comment