Sunday, February 23, 2020

Sing Or Record Professional Female Vocals For Your Project











About:

I am a singer with a wide range of 3 experience in the industry with 3 years songwriting, recording & music journalism. I will sing and record female vocals for one song up to 5 minutes long.



Recording equipment:

FL Studio, Logic Pro X, Blue Yeti, Neumann & Audio Technica microphones, Apogee Duet 2 interface, Waves plug-ins



Genres: Pop, rock, indie rock, soul, jazz, blues, musical theatre, contemporary folk & country. Please watch included video to hear my voice and gain an idea of my vocal timbre. I can sing higher notes very well.



Vocals of different languages: English, Korean, Hindi or reginoal local indian languages like(bengali, tamil etc) & japanese also provided.



Sample Links:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jbtvpliqvg



This base price is for a pre-written vocal line. Please ensure that you send me the written melody, either through written music, or a recording of it. Please be as specific as possible with your notes and desires for this vocal performance. Listing other artists or specific songs is a great way to communicate to me what style you are looking for. I will send 2-3 complete takes for you to choose from or create a composite with.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

A little difficult in communication, but once I got a little more verbose she understood. (sending a mixed mp3 instead of the WAV's, clipping at the end of the audio recordings and unnatural endings) but I made it work. If I need a singer again, I'd come back to her... but just be clear. Keep singing! Great working with you. Thank you.

:

Thank you for singing my song.

:

Very nice experience! Seller delivered on time with good quality!

:

Thank you :)

:


No comments:

Post a Comment