Thursday, February 27, 2020

Record High Quality Lead Or Harmony Vocals











About:

My name's Roger. I've been a singer for the past 15 years.


I record my voice for my own solo work and as harmony backing vocalist for other projects.


I feel that I can offer your recording something unique and interesting. I have a natural ability to write harmonies and the recordings which I make of stacked harmony chords are an asset to my own work.


My setup is as follows:


- Macbook Pro running Logic Pro 9
- All Waves plugins
- Rode NT1-A vocal microphone
- Focusrite Saffire Firewire Interface (with award-winning pre-amps)


I can offer:


- 1x lead vocal ($30)
- 3x backing vocal harmonies ($30)
- 1x lead and 3x backing harmonies ($45)


This is per song and comes with full mixing of vocals, panning, EQ, compression and effects.


For more songs I might be able to offer a discount depending on the details of your project. Message me!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Roger was excellent to work with, communicating well and the final product was perfect. Brilliant professional and a great find on Fiverr.

Seller's Response:

Thanks! Likewise

Seller's Response:

you are really talented.. thank you so much brother.. wish you want to be my music friend.. :) thank you

Seller's Response:

Likewise!

:

He did a great job, as usual




No comments:

Post a Comment