Saturday, February 29, 2020

Write, Scream, Growl, Sing Vocals For Your Metal Rock Songs











About:

I am an amateur vocalist trying to work myself towards semi professional work. Through the use of a Presonus Audiobox, an audio technica microphone, and some basic open source recording and mixing programs I try to deliver the best product I can. While I excel in growls and screams, I am open to trying cleans and other forms of metal/rock vocals. 



Since starting on Fiverr, I have recorded vocals for music in the styles of the following bands:

  • Metallica
  • Slayer
  • Megadeth
  • Motionless In White
  • Wage War
  • Invent, Animate

  • Asking Alexandria
  • Black Sabbath
  • AND MORE!


Why should you stick with me though?

  • I actively engage in communication. Typically, I will take the information you provide me and get to work to have a first draft completed within a week letting you know progress along the way!
  • I strive to get my work up to par with your expectations. If you don't like the draft then say so! I will do my best to rework melodies, vocal techniques, and effect work in order to give you exactly what you paid for.
  • If worse comes to worse, I am not above refunds! If we can agree that I cannot deliver a respectable product, money will be back in your hands.

Reviews


:

It was such a pleasure working with this seller. He did an outstanding job on the vocals. I will be working with this seller again very soon.

:

Great communication, Exceptional Service and an awesome seller!!

:

Service perfect highly recommended

:

Second time using and second time happy!

:

fast and easy to work with!




No comments:

Post a Comment