Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Produce And Record Music For You











About:

Hello my name is Maximiliano! and I will be your music producer



And I am a young singer from Argentina, Finalist in the contest "Fuera De Foco" of the city of "La Plata - Buenos Aires, Argentina" in the category of songwriter and singer.



being a music producer and composer its not easy task but I have the resources to satisfy your needs! I only need all the details of what do you want and I will do my best to achieve it!



I will record an original song of any of the following styles Rock / Pop /R&B / TRAP / HIP HOP/ Hardrock / Metal / NuMetal / Metalcore / Hardcore / Punk / DJENT / PopRock / PowerMetal / HevyMetal.






*I will sing and record vocals in high quality with professional studio equipment

*I will deliver a high quality unprocessed .mp3 or wav file of my voice. 

*
I am comfortable singing Rock/pop/hard rock/ metal/.
 

My soundcloud! take a look !

https://soundcloud.com/user-198167013




IMPORTANT!
In the different packages that I offer I only give the complete authorship of the compositions in the "PRO" package.


music producer!





Reviews


Seller's Response:

i made a difficult request, but he did a great job and had a lot of patience. great experience

Seller's Response:

great customer! thanks for coming back!!!

Seller's Response:

Great work!

Seller's Response:

great customer! love making you the song!

:

love this guys work!




No comments:

Post a Comment