Sunday, February 23, 2020

Try My Best To Sing What You Have In Mind











About:

Hello~ o/ and welcome! It's nice to meet you!



I have a childish voice though I can sing in a tone that is more mature! I have also done some voice work on the internet. I'm not a producer and I cannot create my own music but I can and will try my best to sing your music! Please have a guide ready! A guide of each track you request is preferred. It may be vocal or any instrument guide.

I can sing in English, Japanese, and Chinese.



Equipment (In case you have any preferences XD)

  • Blue Yeti
  • AT2020




***Important!!! Please Read***



Please note that I will decline some requests not because I do not like the song but because I don't believe I can sing it well enough to satisfy you. 



That is why please contact me before ordering anything!

This will also keep me on track in case something happens. I would not like to delay your order. I will get back to you as soon as possible.



Also, depending on the difficulty of the song, I will likely do it for cheaper or for free ^^

Reviews


:

AO IS AWESOME.

:

gooooooooooooooooooooooood

:

Easy communication, high quality and fast delivery !! Definetly recommend

:

Outstanding quality and fast delivery. Super communication with the seller. Would definetly work with again!

:

This was easily the best Fiverr experience I've had. Excellent, quick communication, fast turnaround, and an enthusiastic personality. Would definitely, 100% work with again.




No comments:

Post a Comment