Thursday, February 27, 2020

Sing Male Vocals, Write And Produce Songs For You











About:

PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE BOOKING TO DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT



I'm Matt and I have years of experience singing, writing and producing songs. I've made music that has reached 100,000's of people.



I offer a diverse range of styles of singing, writing and producing, so make sure you get in touch to see if I'm a good fit for you!



My most requested styles are:

  • Pop / R&B 
  • EDM / House
  • Electronic / Synth-pop / Synthwave
  • Indie Rock / Alternative


I often work with music producers to sing and also write top-line for their track. Other examples of work are helping to bring a songwriters' song to life by producing and singing their song. But there are many unique cases and different requests, so if you are uncertain about anything, just message me!



Once completed I will give you dry vocal stems. You will need someone to mix and master your project, unless we've arranged otherwise.



For singing I use is an SM7b mic, an industry classic, and a Apollo Twin MKII interface and perform in a properly acoustically treated studio.



My musical influences are: The 1975, M83, The Midnight, Queen, Oasis, MJ, The Japanese House, Jon Bellion, Sam Fender, Charlie Puth.



Looking forward to working with you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Matt kept in touch with me through the whole process so we were always on the same page. Outstanding vocal performance. He went above and beyond on my track. I am so pleased!

Seller's Response:

Great songwriter and producer, it was a pleasure working with you! Best of luck with everything!

Seller's Response:

Even with such a painstakingly perfectionist and demanding client as myself, Matt is able to power through and deliver. The level of professionalism and flexibility he practices made it a real pleasure to work with him. I am extremely happy with the end product and highly recommend him to anyone!

:

So happy to help you out on this - best of luck with your project!

:

Matt is for me a reference. I thank him for his patience. For me he's the best here on Fiverr ! ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment