Saturday, February 29, 2020

Record Lead Or Backup Vocals For Your Track











About:

My name is David Fraelic and I'm a Singer/Producer/Engineer who has spent the last 26 years of my life writing, recording, producing, performing and releasing music.  I have been the supporting act for rock notables such as Billy Talent, Big Wreck, Skid Row, Three Days Grace, Nothing More among others. My accolades have gained publicity from Alternative Press, Itunes, Spotify, Microsoft, MTV, and many more. 

I offer radio-ready vocals that can be used in your demos or commercial releases.  I would love to put my expertise to work for you.

WHAT'S INCLUDED:

  • HQ Vocal Recording, up to 240 seconds
  • 4 Day Delivery
  • Commercial Use License


ADD-ON GIG EXTRAS:

  • Additional Recording Time
  • 2 Day Delivery
  • Additional Revision
  • Video


HERE’S THE BASIC RUNDOWN:

1. Place your order

2. Upload your lyrics and instruction

3. Add your gig extras

4. Sit back and let me create your vocal track!



Feel free to place an order now

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment