Friday, February 28, 2020

Sing Background Vocals On Your Song











About:

I'm a professional vocalist from Philly. My sound is an R&B/ Gospel/ Soul fusion and has been used for lead or background vocals on songs in all three genres. I currently sing background soprano for a well-known local R&B/Soul band in Virginia's Hampton Roads area. My voice is most comfortable in the soprano voice part, but I sing all three-parts and have a wide vocal range. 



I am a strong writer and move quickly in the recording studio. I am high likely to complete work prior to the deadline and am extremely efficient. Despite being a perfectionist, I am very serious about timeliness and would never allow myself to hold up the progress of any artist. I treat each gig as if it could be my big break and am always happy to help a fellow artist achieve the perfect sound!



I am happy to customize my package to fit your needs. I believe that every song and every artist deserves the highest quality of my work because we are all a star to someone and the music we provide should sound that way. Hope to work with you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller was extremely fast to respond and very accommodating with the job. She over delivered and absolutely made my day!!!! Thank you!! Definitely coming back :D

Seller's Response:

Looking forward to the next one!!

Seller's Response:

She killed it! What I could best describe as the sweetness of Faith Evans' voice, but with the vocal charge and chops nipping at Ledisi's heels. I had to go re-record my lead vocal she sounded so good! Patient, understanding and went above and beyond by delivering the song ahead of schedule for a special occasion! I will definitely love to work with her again!

Seller's Response:

Wow! Thanks for this kind review! I appreciate your patience and we can definitely work together again! Also, thanks for the generous tip!

Seller's Response:

Awesome talent. Highly Recommend!!!!!!!! Not just a great voice, but a good sense for vocal arrangement which is a rare talent.




No comments:

Post a Comment