Sunday, February 23, 2020

Be Your Female Singer Or Vocalist











About:

As a professional singer with more than 3 years of experience, I have done sessions in Los Angeles, New York, London and Australia; where I'm currently based. 



I have a home studio where I can record your project to a recording studio quality standard and deliver the file as a dry WAV or mp3. 



You can check out my music below if you'd like to get a better understanding on my voice:

https://open.spotify.com/artist/7kCdcgzkZC4E78Xgv3Re8I?si=87BoDp8kQjuhhmlekKTpIA



Contact me before ordering please!



Looking forward to working with you :)



Reviews


:

Shirina has a great voice and was easy to work with! She was timely with her responses and output, and worked with me patiently to bring my vision to reality. Recommended!

:

She is responsive and worked toward the end goal.

:

Got the vocals I was looking for in a very timely manner :)

:

Awesome singer. Looking forward to work together again.

:

She’s very talented and has a great voice




No comments:

Post a Comment