Monday, February 24, 2020

Sing And Compose Anything You Want











About:

Do you have a song already written by you that you wanna transform into a melody, or you're trying to make a jingle for your business, or organization, or you have that one song you want to have a cover of, let's talk then!



I will sing vocals for your song in English or French.

Just provide the lyrics for me. 

and please note that I don't mix nor master.



please note that a singing gig goes for $5 per 30 seconds, which would include backing vocals and harmony.



A Composing gig also costs $5 per 30 seconds,  which would also include harmony, backing vocals and every other thing you need.



If you need  a melody I need the track and the lyrics, if you need a harmony for your song I need the lyrics and the melody, if you need both then i just need the lyrics. 



kindly contact me before we make a deal... :)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment