Thursday, February 27, 2020

Record Professional, Versatile And High Quality Vocals











About:

Need a vocal track? Want a professional singer to record your material? I'm your guy!


I record high quality vocals for various clients. Working with so many different clients and projects has really taught me that the most important thing is to understand YOUR wish, and help you get the result you're looking for.



I can help you out at any stage along the way, but if you do know what you want please let me know! The more information I have and the more specific you are with your requests, the better and more accurate service I can provide. For example, if you need me to make up harmony parts, there's an extra for that. But if you have prepared/written parts - all the better!



None of the published packages suit your exact needs? No problem, talk to me and we can see how to adapt (make sure to check out the extras). If you need more voices (or a different one) I can even provide more than one singer, since I work with many excellent session singers, male and female.



In short, communication is key. Talk to me! The process is half the fun ;) I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


:

Dor Kaminka is such a wonderful composer and musician, I am beyond pleased with the music he co-wrote with me. He always adds surprising elements to the music as well as follows my directions to the tee.

:

Dor Minka created an incredibly beautiful melody for my lyrics and sang it equally beautiful. I am was beyond pleased and would high recommend him and cannot wait to work with him again!

:

Love doing business with you!

:

Love working with @dorkaminka! Great work. Great communication.

:

Great work.




No comments:

Post a Comment