Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Sing Professional Male Vocal Deep Country Soul Singer











About:

I’m a professional singer with over two decades of experience. I’ve worked with large international companies including Vlad & Nikita with streaming views as high as 159 million per song. You can hear my voice on popular radio stations and commercials throughout the UK and USA. Let my uniquely smooth and deep voice bring your song to life and stand out among the rest. 



**With our team of singers, top notch reputation (over 450 Five Star Reviews) and Los Angeles California based recording studio, you can be sure that you're working with professionals. Enjoy our first class experience with song progress updates, audio examples and prompt communication. We strive to make you a customer for life.    

Send me a message with the details of your song and I’ll take it from there. I’m excited to work with you!



Gig Extras Available:

  • Female & Male Voices
  • Professional Instrumental Music Produced
  • Lyrics Creation
  • Vocal Melody Creation
  • Extra Fast Delivery


I will NEED:

  • Lyrics sheet
  • Backing instrumental track without vocals
  • Music with vocal melody guide


PLEASE SEE FAQ BELOW!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Absolute pro to work with and did an amazing job on the song! Great vocals and exceeded my expectations, wouldn't hesitate to work with him again.

Seller's Response:

My experience was great! This was my first time to do anything like this and my input was limited. He was able to understand what I was looking for, and went above and beyond in delivering a fantastic result.

Seller's Response:

I am so glad i chose Audrey to do this particular song and nobody else. She got me a duet done so perfectly and i see myself working with her in the future! Once again thank you audrey for working hard!

:

It was our pleasure! We know it can be hard to find male and female voices for your duets but luckily you have a whole team here for you. Congrats on the wedding! We hope to work with you again soon

:

Great work, the client is pleased!




No comments:

Post a Comment