Sunday, February 23, 2020

Add Harmonies To Your Song











About:

Hi there! My name is Nikki and I am a Professional singer/songwriter! and finalist on an American Idol affiliate competition.  



*I will add harmonies to your song! **This is not a main vocals gig meaning this gig is not meant for the only vocal on the hook/chorus of a song***EACH GIG is worth 10 seconds of vocals. 



PLEASE GIVE DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE VOCALS AND PROVIDE ME WITH:

  • Lyrics 
  • Instrumental (if applicable)
  • Vocal guide and melody (.mp3 or .wav is fine)


I WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH:



  • An .mp3 of the raw vocals (unedited) If you need a .wav also, see gig extras!
  • If you need me to modify anything due to an error on my part I will be happy to do so. Otherwise, please see extra gig for revisions!
  • for each additional 10 seconds, please purchase an additional gig (ie for a 1 minute vocal, purchase basic gig(6).
  • Please contact me for a custom order
  • Feel free to contact me before ordering for any questions



    **I LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU**

Reviews


Seller's Response:

lucky to find her

Seller's Response:

Great job providing vocals for my request. The raw vocals sounded extremely good. This is my second time working with her and I look forward to working with her again. She has an amazing voice!!!!!!!

Seller's Response:

outstanding experience, llok forward to working with you on your future projects

:

Another flawless delivery from Nikki, amazing.

:

Great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment