Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Sing Lead Or Backing Vocals And Harmonies For Your Song











About:

Professional, articulated vocals with perfect diction.


- 'Big' Strong, Gritty vocals
- or vocally melodic





I provide:


Backing vocals
Harmonies
Ad libs
or any specific vocal requirements you have


Although my natural style is Caribbean (Soca, Reggae, Dancehall, Zouk  etc), I can sing in any style of music.


I am versatile so can adapt to suit as needed



I come from a Caribbean background so if you need that style I am perfect


Listen to some of my work here:
https://www.youtube.com/user/Socajohnny



Reviews


:

A very talented artist and musician! Thank you Johnny!

:

highly recommended!!

:

Great performance and communication. Project submitted well ahead of time

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment