Friday, February 28, 2020

Make A Freestyle Rap Song For You











About:

I will make a freestyle rap song using any instrumental given if I am able to rap on it and is not too long .



Please do not request songs that are over 4 minutes long. 



Please provide me with a word list of 12+ words that you think would be appropriate for the song. I will use these words in the song. You can also just give me the topic of the song if you're a lazy person. If you give me a topic that is too broad, short, or dumb, I will cancel the order and refund you.



When I freestyle, I look at a list of words or use a random word generator, it would very much help me if you provided this list instead of me having to come up with one.



Reviews


:

You can do nothing wrong here for $5. Really great artist for this price. I am totally satisfied with this order.

:

He was quite good, first time using him, probs won't be the last.

:

this guy delivered fast and gave us exactly what we were looking for. 100%

:

Great work

:

Very great experience




No comments:

Post a Comment