Sunday, February 23, 2020

Beatbox For Your Song











About:

Please do not order first, contact me through private message for additional details thank you!



Hi there! 



This Gig allows me to provide you with a Beatboxing track that goes with your composition, whether it be for a song or instrumental. 



Genres are not a problem as I have a wide variety of sounds at my disposal.



Services include: 



# Original Beatboxing track

# Beatbox backing track 

# Beat transposing to Beatbox form 

# Beatbox vocals, instrument imitation

# Layered Backing track



_______________________________



# Fully Mastered

# RAW Audio Files

# Various audio formats



Thanks, I hope to hear from you soon! 



Kevin. 



 

Reviews


:

Grreat job!

:

Thank you!

:

Dope beatboxer, easy to work with! Super fast Delivery! A + Rating!

:

YES, HE FULFILLED THE JOB PERFECTLY! THANK YOU #DRODIANS

:

Outstanding Job a pleasure to work with I recommend him a lot




No comments:

Post a Comment