Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Be Your Singer Songwriter And Write You An Awesome Song











About:

Would you like to have a tailor made professional song?



I can write you a song to your liking! This will contain:

  • Strong vocals
  • Catchy melody
  • Original lyrics
  • Full Band recording
  • High Quality audio


Also check out my other extensive packages!



I strongly advise you to contact me first. This way we can talk about your ideas first and avoid confusion.



I've got 10 years of experience in songwriting and composing songs for all kinds of purposes:;
  • Documentaries;
  • Poems;
  • YouTube channels
  • Musicians;
  • TV shows and more... 


Feel free to ask me anything by clicking on the CONTACT ME button! 

This is totally free ofcourse and I would love to help you out with your creative ideas.



Lets get in contact!



Robin Jansen,

Story & Melody

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment