Saturday, February 29, 2020

Give You Video Singing Lessons











About:

Please send me a video of your singing and tell me your main goal outlining what you want to improve.

I will send you a video response of exercises or tools that will help you achieve your goals.



Video lessons are a fast and effective way to get advice, technique training and critique on your singing. 



I also offer Skype/  Zoom (and other video calling methods) with my other gigs, but with this one, no appointment is required.



Your video could be a song you are working on or it could be an example of a part in your range that you are having trouble with. exercises that you want to improve on. You may want to learn about technique, increasing your range, sustain, volume or how to look after your voice.



You may be asking how a certain technique can work better / specifically for you, it could be a new style you are trying, interpretation methods, or even performance advice.



Your video can also be of a live concert or a rehearsal. 



Please check my other gigs on my profile for other ways to train your voice, including 1-2-1 lessons, pre-recorded training, song assessments and voice analysis.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

A PLUS , VERY INFORMATIVE , A MUST !

Seller's Response:

The seller is helping me achieve my goals.

:

Seller is easy to work with.

:

Fast, honest and reliable! Just what I was looking for!

:

Great communication, top customer!




No comments:

Post a Comment