Friday, February 28, 2020

Rap For Your Project











About:

                                



                                           Signed artist to Nalm Music as Seybin



  • I rap over trap, rap, hip-hop and some r&b beats; any other styles considered, business, youtube and promotional content


  • I can write my own lyrics or use written lyrics that are sent to me by the buyer


  • I have passion for what I'm doing and I'm looking to make some great music with a lot of people


  • I use Logic Pro X for recording and editing. I use Snowball iCE, Shure and AKG mics


  • Fast delivery and great communication 




                                                  *****Hit me up*****





Reviews


Seller's Response:

He responded very quickly. He did a great job communicating with us and performed the song very well. He was professional and very punctual. I would highly recommend him for any future works. Prentiss AKA The Ref

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the great review

Seller's Response:

thank you heaps really happy much appreciated

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the great review

Seller's Response:

He Does great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment