Monday, February 24, 2020

Record Drums, Vocals, Guitar, Bass, Keys And Produce Your Music











About:

I am able to arrange, record, mix, master and edit a number of instrumental & vocal tracks for your music. All recording work will be considered as I am a multi instrumentalist but I also have a number of top session musicians & vocalists at my disposal. Anything is possible!


I am a professional recording artist and producer based in London, UK and I can transform your music into industry standard, radio friendly tracks with a friendly and personable manner throughout. I look forward to hearing from you and to be able to breath some life into your cherished music.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He gave me exactly what i asked for

:

Excellent all round. This seller has the feel for rhythms that i was looking for and I was really happy with his creativity to help add interest and build the song, bringing it to life. Highly recommended.

:

Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your project.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment