Monday, February 24, 2020

Provide A Professional Female American Singing Voice Over











About:

I have a professional home studio.  



I have a 3 octave range and my voice has been likened to:

-Minnie Ripperton

-Teena Marie

-Deniece Williams



I provide clean PRO audio (ultra quiet, free of mouth noise) with FAST turnaround!



Not ready to order yet?  Favorite my gig so you can find me later!



Questions?  Shoot me a message and I will be in touch with you promptly.



I look forward to working with you!



Reviews


:

Great voice and fast turnaround. highly recommended.... I will work with her for all of my projects.

:

Great work! Clear communication

:

Wonderful experience. She delivered just what I needed. I will be back.

:

Thankyou so much i love your work

:


No comments:

Post a Comment