Monday, February 24, 2020

Sing Beautiful Female Vocals For Disney Or Childrens Songs











About:

Looking for a Disney voice or musical singer for your project? Need a female vocalist for childrens songs? You got it here!

I am a recording artist and working full-time as a professional singer. 

 

I have years of experience, a bachelor's Degree in vocals and have worked in a variety of genres.



I record in a professional recording studio on a Manley ref C or a Neumann U87 (the Allstar classic) through a variety of high quality preamps (UA 610, Neve 1073) picked to suit your song

How does it work?

You send me your instrumental and a track with someone singing the reference vocals, I will then record my vocals to your track

Please inbox me before you order my Gig!



The prices also include me editing the vocals after I've recorded.

(And Fiverr takes 20 % of the price)

Looking forward working with you ! /Karolina

Reviews


:

Karolina has an exquisite voice. I am honored to have her sing this song.

:

Well, it took a while but in the end it was great! This is a busy working girl with lots of irons in the fire, so be patient and she'll deliver a great performance!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment