Sunday, February 23, 2020

Be Your Commercial Songwriter











About:

I'm doing this because music gives me a way to talk to the world and make it listen. This is my passion and I wouldn't trade it for anything.



I'm a professional singer and songwriter with more than 6 years of studio recording and live performing experience. Also, I've had sessions, as a songwriter, with artists and songwriters from Warner Music and producers from Sony Music and I've been writing songs for more than 10 years.



I've studied Songwriting and Music Production at Berklee College of Music and Performance and Music Engineering at West London University.



I've been writing in any genre from alternative rock, metalcore and post-hardcore to pop, RnB and EDM.



I want to focus on YOUR STORY and what you want to share with the world and make it as unique and catchy as possible. Great hooks that grab the audience's attention and inspiring lyrics. 



Reach out to me BEFORE choosing any package so we can discuss more about your vision.



Looking forward to working with you !



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment